Friday, November 7, 2014

Class farewell at Mizi Bistro.

Actually, i’m on diet. Ahhaahhahahahahahhaa.. okay. I know it sounds haha.. but yes. It’s hahahaaha. Not on a strict diet but i need to monitor the intake of food. My weight gained drastically over past few weeks. Haha.. itulah padahnya bercuti bersama family.

But, today I feel so honoured when form 4 students invited me for their farewell party at Mizi Bistro, New World Park. Actually I’m not their form teacher and I’m the only subject teacher invited. And this is the second time i went to New World Park. The first time was for Green Club farewell at Passions of Kerala last year, where i ate Banana Leaf Rice for the first time. The food was nice but not to my preference.
A unique way to serve food. They brought that metal pail filled with dish to our table and serve us. 

Wait until the banana leaf was full with the dish.

Back to Mizi Bistro. The potions of every dish were so big. All of us gasped with shock when we saw the food. Haha.. i’ve ordered chicken piccata, mushroom soup and honey green tea.  And they serve nice western foods. And the prices are affordable. And for people with small stomach, it’s better to share the food. Some of my students cannot finish their foods.
chicken teriyaki & fish cordon bleu

chicken piccata with mushroom soup and honey green tea.
And also I like the interior decorations of the restaurant. Nice and cosy.

For more info, pls visit Mizi Bistro.

Diet? Oh, what’s that? Seems like i heard it somewhere before. Hahaha..

1 comment: