Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The choice is in your hand.

Whatever the situation is, we always have choices. It depends on us how to choose and react.
For example people who undergo divorce. True, we feel sad. But do you have to feel sad and down for years while person who hurt you are happy with someone else. No need to be so destructive towards yourself. Take your time to grieve, but don’t grieve too long. Move on as soon as you can.
I can cry all day long. But what’s the use of crying? So i go out, enjoy myself. I love myself and my life more than i love a person. And i just realize that i have lots of people who love me and care for me. Lots of people who don’t want to see me sad. so i choose to make them happy too.

Towards the end, i’m a happy person.

It's true that for some women who divorved, the responsibility or the burden become more. But try to think logically, in which situation we are able to think properly? when we're sad or when we're happy? Any choices made in these 2 different situation will lead to 2 different results.

to those who are in the same shoes as me, you have your own choices. either to continue crying and grieving and blaming, or start a new life that u wont regret. have fun. improve yourself. love people who are worth to be loved.

have a great day, adios.
These legs spent 3 days in a row for swimming, and 2 days in a row walking on the beach and many days at shopping complex accompanying mama for shopping. Just came back from 2 weeks of school holiday at KL and Kelantan.

No comments:

Post a Comment