Saturday, September 28, 2013

tadaaa...


For 2 and half years, i was immersed in my life. I dont have time to look around. Life is hectic and chaotic. I keep chasing the thing that i thought were mine. Then someone slapped me on my face with reality. That is the moment i stop chasing. I stop. Take time to think. I didn’t talk much and analyze things. Then i make a decision, this thing is not worth. To keep that thing, i abandoned many important things in my life.

Then, instead of chasing after it, i chase it away because it keeps coming back to me. How irony.

Then only i have time for myself, for important people around me. I have time to pamper myself. I go to hair saloon, beauty centre, shopping, buying things that i want years ago. I’m not doing it for others but doing it for me. Then when i spent my time with loved ones, it is quality time. Because my head no longer wandering for that miserable thing. Only now i can appreciate the laughter of my loved one.

I forgot when did i celebrate my 26th . i thought 26th is worse but 27th is the worst birthday.

Many people said to me, they miss who i used to be. I’ve changed a lot by the time i was busy chasing after it. But i have to admit. It is very hard to let it go. Very hard. But for the sake of me and my loved ones, i have to.

And here i am today. Turning into a new leaf even though still struggling for better life. And i feel blessed that i’m not alone. People who i almost forgotten, come and tell me that they will never leave me alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment