Saturday, September 28, 2013

lalalalaaa~

Lately i always caught myself singing. Haha.. i think i emitted a good vibe to people around me. Only now i have time to do what i like, what i want.

Guess what, my students gave me 5 hamsters. And Lil Adam really like it. Like he wanna spend all the time with them. Even read a book for them.hahaha. seriously. I caught him reading his Ultraman colouring book near the cage. Haha.. and our house was so havoc the day i bring home those hamsters. Adam opened the cage and pull the hamster out. Mama screamed and squeal chasing the hamster. And he feed the hamster with everything and anything like the crayon, a cup, coins, food. Sigh~
source: wikimedia

And i went to hair saloon like i mentioned before in previous entry. Haha.. it’s so nice to go out and meet new people. Whoa, i really admire the hair stylist. She’s humble, nice and we talked about many things.

I also went for my dental appointment. Dr Lim. I really like this guy. He’s so passionate about his work. He’s a very nice person. Well, these days it’s hard to see people greets us with a smile. But he did. And he explain clearly about my situation. Psst, he even gave me MC one day for my case. Thanks Dr. And the doctor assistant also very polite. A kelantanese boy. Why i say ‘boy’? because he really behave like a boy. So cute. Haha..

And today i have LDP. The speakers also very good. This is the 2nd time i feel LDP give me so much benefits.

And i also went for karaoke with my colleagues. Haha.i don’t know i can sing. At first i didn’t even dare to touch the mic. But, in the end, i pick my own song and sing. Hahaha..good job. Well done. A very good way to release stress.

Well, many good things happen to me even though bad thing still accompany me. Haha..

And i start blogging too. Which i like the most. And i hope i write for good. 

2 comments: