Friday, February 14, 2014

sweet escape

Well, as usual, mood blogging akan menerpa diriku bila keje btimbun--timbun untuk disiapkan.haha.. done with the documentation for Sekolah Lestari Competition. And also done the exam paper chemistry form 4.
Well, last nite I reward myself with aglio olio spaghetti and strawberry milkshake at Secret Recipe.Alone.surrounded by couples who celebrating Valentine's Day.Sigh haha..
Last few week, I went for..I dont know how to describe it.not really a vacation.sweet escape maybe.
I checked in a hotel in the middle of penang.haha..keje gile.saje.bosan dok umah.check in tengahari.jalan-jalan.pusing-pusing.then balik tido kat hotel.well, I'm not familiar with that part of georgetown.so I'm like a tourist there.haha..with adam.the next morning,I woke up then had breakfast in front of the hotel while watching the tourist and locals doing their activities.the different scenery unlike last night where bars and restaurant are full with tourist.
When I went home, really, I feel like I was just coming back from a long vacation.haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment